Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla
3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (uncooked)
1 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
5. Stir in oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
6. Press dough evenly into bottom of No. 10 skillet.
7. Bake 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned. (Don't over bake. Cookie will continue to bake after removed from oven.)
8. Cool about 10 minutes.
1. Cut into 8 wedges.
2. Serve with Blue Bell ice cream.