Skillet Peach Cobbler
1 Cup granulated sugar
1 Cup all purpose flour
1 Teaspoon baking powder
3/4 Cup milk
1/2 Cup unsalted butter
2-1/2 Cups sliced Peaches*
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1/2 Cup brown sugar
* Apples peeled and cored also work with this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Mix sugar, flour, baking powder and milk in a bowl.
3. In your skillet melt butter until it browns.
4. Pour above mixture into skillet onto melted butter. Do not stir.
5. Mix the fruit, cinnamon, and vanilla together.
6. Place fruit topping over the top of the batter. Do not mix.
7. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
1. Slice and serve with a scoop of Blue Bell Vanilla ice cream.