Ingredients (Per Sandwich)
1/2 Cup chopped onion
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/2 Pound cajun turkey breast or pastrami (shaved)
2 Pieces Texas toast
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1/4 Cup graded cheese
1 Tablespoon mustard
10 Slices dill pickle
1. Heat skillet over medium heat.
2. Grill onions in olive oil till they are translucent. Set aside.
3. Place meat in skillet flip after 1 minute. After heating second side chop the meat and push to one side of skillet.
4. Coat each piece of bread on one side with mayonnaise. Place one piece of bread into skillet mayo side down.
5. Place cheese on top of meat and let it melt.
6. Place meat and cheese onto bread. Add grilled onions, pickles, and mustard and second pieces of bread.
7. Flip sandwich to toast / cook second piece of bread.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
1. Cut sandwich in half and serve.